NightStory Saga! ( Chapters 1-5 )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NightStory Saga! ( Chapters 1-5 )

Post  Centurial on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:40 am

Chapter 1... Rock-a-by-ba-CRASH!
----------------
"Heya Night! Whutcha doing!" Centurial said as he entered Night's room along with Sakura and Michiko. Night stared at them with his bloodshot eyes, saliva dripping off his mouth. " Oh.. Uhm... I spent the last 48 hours trying to create this awesome private ser-" CRASH. Before he could finish his sentence, he fell flat on his face, against the keyboard , snoozing like a little baby.
"Wow he must be dead tired. So... Lets check out his little server" Michiko said, with an evil grin on her face." So let's see, using this command (!kill), I can kill anyone! So.. Let me kill that fella over there!" Within seconds, a grave fell from the sky and dropped on the ground." Wow this game has screwed up logics, graves from the sky? Seriously!" Sakura commented. Suddenly, a hand shot up and grabbed Michiko's hand.

Oh well, lets wait for the second chapter shall we?

Last edited by Centurial on Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Centurial
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: NightStory Saga! ( Chapters 1-5 )

Post  Centurial on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:00 pm

Chapter 2... Leeeeeroy Jenkins!
----------------
"EEEEEEK!" Michiko screamed. However, after she looked down, she relaxed, half-dead. "Do...Not..Mess....With my... SERVER!" Night shouted. Centurial backed away, frightened and accidentally stepped on the keyboard. "Uh Oh." Everyone was looking at Centurial, with his foot on the keyboard. The keyboard was emitting light and was shooting out sparks. "Get your feet away dumbass!" Night shouted and pushed Centurial away. Within seconds, the keyboard had turned into a vortex of doom, and it was sucking everything inside! "OH MY GOD SAVE M-" Michiko screamed, but was hit in the head by a coffee mug and fell into the vortex. "Michiko!" Sakura jumped in after her. Centurial looked at Night and shrugged. " LEEEEEEROY JEEEENKINS!" He shouted as he jumped inside. " Why did I ever befriend them..." Night shook his head. "Oh well." He jumped in, and soon, the vortex closed.

Are you curious where they are? Stay tuned for Chapter 3!

Last edited by Centurial on Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Centurial
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Centurial on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:18 pm

Chapter 3... ERROR M3G4 P0W4, Y0U G0T TR011ED
----------------
"Ugh.. Is this the FreeMarket?" Night questioned out loud. " Yeah.. And .. WAIT WHAT? ARE WE IN NIGHTSTORYMS?" Centurial asked, getting anxious as each second passed. " It would seem so, and, whoa... My HP bar seems to be lower than all of yours!" Michiko thought out loud. Everyone started walking around. " Oh no.. Now I really know we are in NightStoryMS... Remember that noob we killed earlier? Well... This is the noob!" Michiko said, with a frown on her face. She tried to talk to the NPCs but to no avail. Suddenly, a dialogue box sprung up and a chunk of text came out. " Woah. That. Is. Just. Creepy." Night said. He was still holding on to the mouse! "Wow!" PANG! Centurial was hit by an object which dropped from the sky seconds after he was amazed by the glorious sight of NightStoryMS. "Wh-What is this..." Michiko said, frightened. " I'm scared Michi... I really am..." Sakura mumbled. What was in their sights, was... The Keyboard.

Chapter 4 Shall come soon!

Last edited by Centurial on Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Centurial
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Centurial on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:04 pm

Chapter 4... Poke Poke goes the Keyboard, Boom Boom goes the map.
---------------
Poke Poke. Night poked the keyboard with his sword. It was not their keyboard at all... There was a phoenix insignia on the keyboard. "Phoenix?" Centurial sat down and thought for a while. "Hmm... If I am correct, we can control things with this keyboard!" Night speculated, but to his disappointment, it did not work."Hm..." Centurial was thinking very loudly. Michiko poked the keyboard with her sword again and gasped. The phoenix insignia was glowing... BOOM! The FreeMarket exploded.
"Ouch.. My head.. Night, Michiko-baka,Centurial, are you guys there?" Sakura asked, while she stood up. She looked around and only saw Michiko. Meanwhile, in another side of the world, Night and Centurial woke up. "Urgh... What was that." Night stood up and walked around. " You'd best not be moving around my dear laddie." An old man appeared from the darkness of the other side of the cave. "You were heavily injured, most probably a blast. It was heard 400 miles away, I'd say the interdimensional portals from the REAL FreeMarket to the corners of the world were blasted into orbit." Night walked around and asked, " Where are we, and why is the sky so red.." The old man had a frown upon his face, and he said, " We are under the rule of the Black Mage."

Last edited by Centurial on Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Centurial
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Centurial on Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:13 pm

The Black Mage Chapter 1... Seven Years Of Bad Luck
------------------------------
The Mirror started cracking... All the dark energy started flowing freely out of the Dimensional Mirror... No one could stop it, it was too overwhelming to take on... The dark energy morphed into a single being itself, the most feared of all feard, and no one dared to even look at IT in the eye... The Dimensional Mirror, the most powerful sealing tool, had failed its job. No one could stop the forthcoming destruction of MapleStory... The Mirror was shattered, and all the dimensions were scattered, the Big Bang had come for MapleStory, however, the forces of MapleStory overpowered HIM... He was forced back into the re-built Dimensional Mirror, and he was imprisoned there, forever... But, it was not long, for the Dimensional Mirror was weakening without a stable source to rely on, the previous Rubian Andromonite Crystal had been shattered in the process. And thus, he found a way out, a way... Into NightStoryMS... And there he was, raining terror on the city.. However, what he did not know was that.. Four travellers had hit a ripple in time and had travelled forth into the future by 50 years. However, he would not fall, as he was known as.... The Black Mage.
Centurial
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top